Need advice

I have received a complaint of a insurance company that is trying to sew me for a house fire that was caused by faulty wiring I lived here when the fire started but have nothing to do with causing anything it was a faulty vent fan so I'm not sure why I'm being sewed and do not know how to respond to this summons

Asked about 7 years ago in Pennsylvania
Categories: Civil Litigation

Answer Now

Sharmil McKee

Answer by Sharmil McKee

VerifiedPennsylvania lawyer

What you should do, depends on what document you received. You should read it carefully, slowly, and several times. The document should tell you if you should respond and if so, what is your deadline to respond. I also recommend taking the papers you received to a lawyer. Some lawyers may give you a free consultation. You may also qualify for free or low-cost legal representatives. Check out this website for more information and resources about legal aid in Pennsylvania. Feel free to contact me if you have other questions. I believe I can help you.

Posted about 7 years ago

Sharmil McKee | Business Lawyer | Philadelphia, PA |

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Sharmil McKee, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Consumer Mary Madeline Roberts New York Lawyer Mary Madeline Roberts Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show