I need help! i'm a mother trying to relocate to a different state(calif to oregon) to get out of the california welfare system i have oppertunities and family in oregon and can offer a better all around enviroment in orgn. i have never been to court fo

Asked over 9 years ago in Medford, Oregon

Answer Now

Kristi A Fox

Answer by Kristi A Fox

VerifiedMinnesota lawyer

You may need to petition the California courts for an order allowing you to move out of state.  I am licensed to practice in the state of Minnesota but suggest you contact a California attorney to provide you with specific requirements.

Posted over 9 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Kristi A Fox, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Debt & Bankruptcy Sheila L. Rambeck Georgia Lawyer Sheila L. Rambeck Verified Lawyer We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show