Help please

some people just moved in a trailer park and thay are elderly , the landlord has known about the pluming and electrical isuse in this house for about 8 months and now thay have no water inside, thay cant use the fosets or take showers . the electrical likes to start fires . what can or should thsy do ? thay just moved in about 2 week . thay have talked to the water company , landlord , and the lady who is supose to take care of the park 

Asked over 8 years ago in Watts, Oklahoma
Categories: Landlord-Tenant

Answer Now

Reply by Admin Administrator

Hello there. I'm sorry to hear about this awful situation. Unfortunately we don't have any Oklahoma lawyers that practice landlord-tenancy law. But I found this link to some useful information and advice on what to do when your landlord is not living up to his/her obligations: I hope this helps. All the best.

Posted over 8 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Debt & Bankruptcy Sheila L. Rambeck Georgia Lawyer Sheila L. Rambeck Verified Lawyer We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show