Physical injury

Can i sue my landlord if i suffered physical harm on their property? The physical harm was due to a kitchen window i was advised to go through because i was locked out of my apartment

Asked about 6 years ago in Colorado
Categories: Real Estate  Small Claims  Personal Injury  General Legal Questions  Landlord-Tenant

Answer Now

Reply by Admin Administrator

I'm sorry no one has answered your question yet. Try contacting this lawyer from your state to see if he can be of assistance: All the best.

Posted about 6 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Scott J. Whitbeck New York Lawyer Scott J. Whitbeck Verified Lawyer A boutique law firm specializing in litigation, debt relief,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show