Car accident case

can an injered person go after the real estate of deceesed person in a car accident?

Asked about 8 years ago in Florida
Categories: Civil Litigation  Personal Injury  Wills, Estates, Trusts

Answer Now

Anthony Castelli

Answer by Anthony Castelli

VerifiedOhio lawyer

It depends on way too many things for me to answer with limited information

Posted about 8 years ago

Anthony Castelli Attorney


For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Christina McPherson California Lawyer Christina McPherson Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show