What cant i do?

housing is giving me a 30 day notice to quit my appartment because i did not report the father of my kids is living in my house.

Asked over 8 years ago in Worcester, Massachusetts
Categories: Legal Aid

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Michigan Lawyer Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Verified Lawyer Attorney Suzanne Sukkar understands why immigration issues... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show