My boyfriend and son are in ghana, and they were told they had to pay a declaration in order to leave, they booked their flight and then were told, it's 3,000,

CAN THEY DO THAT?? <p>Thank You and God Bless</p> <p>They are not citizens of Ghana</p>

Asked about 8 years ago in Manchester, New Hampshire
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
DUI Jon Welborn North Carolina Lawyer Jon Welborn Verified Lawyer My practice is exclusively dedicated to family law and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show