Two children( 6 and 8yr old )with ex wife. ex wife lives with boyfriend who was physically abusive and went to jail for hurting her and holding her against her

Will. Has other counts of domestic abuse. Is an alcoholic. Never has threatened or harmed boys to my knowledge. But don't want to wait for that to happen. Is this enough for me to get custody?

Asked almost 9 years ago in Houma, Louisiana
Categories: Family

Answer Now

David White

Answer by David White

VerifiedLouisiana lawyer

I cannot make a judgment without more facts, but certainly this is strong evidence

Posted almost 9 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact David White, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Labour & Employment Mel Williams Virginia Lawyer Mel Williams Verified Lawyer Areas of practice: 1. Employment discrimination,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show