I am a 17 yr old father. my girlfriend is mad at me and not allowing me to see my son at my house. what rights do i have?

Asked over 8 years ago in California
Categories: Family

Answer Now

terrence m rubino

Answer by terrence m rubino

VerifiedIndiana lawyer

you need to consult with a california lawyer who does domestic law cases to file a paternity action. in such a proceeding the court will declare you the father, set support and set visitation and custody. good luck.

Posted over 8 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact terrence m rubino, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Scott J. Whitbeck New York Lawyer Scott J. Whitbeck Verified Lawyer A boutique law firm specializing in litigation, debt relief,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show