Dealing with rogue cop!!no internal dept to investigate the events of misconduct by an officer(s).is there anyone out there to bring justice?

Asked over 8 years ago in County of fairfield, Connecticut
Categories: Criminal Law  Personal Injury  Private Investigations

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Labour & Employment Mel Williams Virginia Lawyer Mel Williams Verified Lawyer Areas of practice: 1. Employment discrimination,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show