How do i fight an illegal seizure of my property & animals?

in Washington state. What are the steps I need to take to get them back going it pro se... This is a racially motivated situation unfortunately &amp; I am a whistleblower of sorts. Without al the confusing details I need to get my animals &amp; property back &amp; they haven't followed the legal process but they keep ignooring every motion, petition &amp; writ I can write. I have been compiling evidence on a web page if it's any help in understanding <p>&nbsp;</p> <p></p>

Asked about 9 years ago in ,
Categories: Municipal Law  Civil Litigation  Human Rights  Criminal Law

Answer Now

Daniel R Hamad

Answer by Daniel R Hamad

VerifiedConnecticut lawyer

Who is "they"?  This is a very wide open question.  I think you need to retain a local attorney.

Posted about 9 years ago

Hamad Law Firm, LLC * * (203) 936-8LAW (phone)

This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The post is only an opinion. You should speak to an attorney for further information. The poster is licensed only in CT & NY. Please visit for more information about our services.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Labour & Employment Mel Williams Virginia Lawyer Mel Williams Verified Lawyer Areas of practice: 1. Employment discrimination,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show