Joint custody but not alowed to call or get visitation with my kids ex wife won't alow me to

my ex wife wont let me take my boys any where or call them i get to see them for 2-3 hrs once a month if i am lucky but it has to be at there grandmothers house i cant even take them to a park to play i call them on there bdays and holidays but she will not answere so i can talk to them &nbsp; for the first 5 years we were divorced i never seen or got to talk to them and now they call there step father dad and me by my first name most of the time because they dont relly know me because of this what can i do i dont have alot of money to pay a attorney to go to court..... <p>thank you gene</p>

Asked about 9 years ago in Pocatello, Idaho

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Christina McPherson California Lawyer Christina McPherson Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show