Recanting statement even if defendant plead guilty and what needs done

If victim wants to recant statement due to being underage at time an was scared of fathers threats and defendant plead quilty an is serving time what an how should it be done an will the victim get into trouble as the fear of retrubution from father if didnt

Asked about 1 month ago in Overland ks, Kansas
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

Jon Welborn

Answer by Jon Welborn

VerifiedNorth Carolina lawyer

This is a rather complicated question that would be difficult to answer in short terms. I would encourage you to contact a qualified attorney, schedule a time to further discuss. Good luck. 

Posted about 1 month ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Jon Welborn, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Michigan Lawyer Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Verified Lawyer Attorney Suzanne Sukkar understands why immigration issues... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show