I have an immigration issue and was not deported but returned to the place i was born. my life is now in great danger and i am in fear for my life. i need help.

I have been living in the States for the past 37years and was in the process of getting my permanent residence through my mother who got hers from my brother who is American born and a lawyer was hired to help with the case.My mother passed away and the process was not finished and did not go through. The lawyer said that nothing else could be done.After the passing of my mother my life went into a depressive state and my aunt who lives in Canada suggested that I come to Trinidad for a bit (born here and lived till I was 16 and left for the States to study )I came to Trinidad and weird things started happening to me. People started to follow me and a couple of times someone tried to run me over with their trucks on purpose.My phone is bugged and my Wi-Fi connection is hacked into and my email and everything I do is not private. I am in constant fear for my life and don't know what to do.( I can supply a more accurate description of what is happening to me later on) I must return to the States and need your assistance in knowing what I must do.Thank you.

Asked about 1 year ago in Florida
Categories: Immigration  Human Rights  Criminal Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Personal Injury Sam L. Levine Georgia Lawyer Sam L. Levine Verified Lawyer I’m Sam Levine, and I live to help people. It shows in... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show