Moving out soon but need my legal documents

I live in Texas (for reference) I’ll be 18 in a couple of days and I’ll be moving out soon to join the military. Can I legally take my social security card and my passport with me? I know where they’re at, it’d be easier if I could just take them instead of asking for them because my parents already don’t agree with me moving out, so they surely won’t hand over my documents if I asked. It’d be easier to just take them. Would I be in any sort of trouble for taking my documents?

Asked almost 2 years ago in Ft worth, Texas
Categories: Social Security & Disability

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Debt & Bankruptcy Sheila L. Rambeck Georgia Lawyer Sheila L. Rambeck Verified Lawyer We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show