Any rights for canada pensions living in the us?

I lived in Canada for 45 years and moved to the US in 2006. I was previously married for 24 years , and divorced in 2003. I also worked in Canada for most of my adult years and paid CPP etc. I would like to know if I have any rights to either pension in Canada, and if I am eligible for anything in regard to being the main caretaker of our 4 kids while living there.

Asked over 3 years ago in Minnesota
Categories: Immigration  Family

Answer Now

Ellaretha Coleman

Answer by Ellaretha Coleman

Not VerifiedGeorgia lawyer

ADDRESS: 101 Marietta Street NW Suite 3650, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303

Ph NO: 404-525-3080

Our Atlanta lawyers will be here to work hard on your behalf to help you get the results you’re looking for. We always put your needs ahead of all other considerations, and will be there for you throughout the process. In addition to providing you with the best possible legal representation, we will offer you advice and straight talk about your situation so you can make the best decisions. Call today for an initial consusltation

Posted almost 3 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Ellaretha Coleman, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Debt & Bankruptcy Sheila L. Rambeck Georgia Lawyer Sheila L. Rambeck Verified Lawyer We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show