Making a statement to judge

Epilepsy and a half see her end my husband wasn't home I call my daughter she called they want when they charge my husband my battery domestic violence and he wasn't even in same city I was very confused I have no idea what I told them I still don't know what I told him I still have Petty seizures right now because of all the stress I don't know how to write a recant my statement please help

Asked about 3 years ago in Pocatello, Idaho
Categories: Personal Injury  Family

Answer Now

Don O'Kula

Answer by Don O'Kula

Not VerifiedCalifornia lawyer

ADDRESS: 11512 El Camino Real, San Diego, California 92130

Phone NO: 877-317-9567

24-7 California Law is the go-to personal injury law firm in the Riverside area. From auto accidents to brain injury cases, we have you covered. Our team of quality personal injury lawyers is guaranteed to have the experience and education to represent you and your interests in a court of law. We pride ourselves in being a firm that puts its clients first. So if you need representation from a personal injury attorney, then please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Posted over 2 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Don O'Kula, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Michigan Lawyer Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Verified Lawyer Attorney Suzanne Sukkar understands why immigration issues... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show