Trying to help my husband

if i want to retract or withdraw my statement i made about my husband because i want out of the hole court deal and want out of what the other person is doing to him. can i do that?.. the statement was made unber very bad stress. This is my husband and i dont want to tuatfliy agasint him.

Asked over 2 years ago in Buena vista, Virginia
Categories: Criminal Law  Legal Aid

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Personal Injury Sam L. Levine Georgia Lawyer Sam L. Levine Verified Lawyer I’m Sam Levine, and I live to help people. It shows in... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show