Sons and daughters' permanent green card

My grandfather (65 y/o) is a legal citizen of the US, who recently got into an accident and now needs permanent care. My father (42 y/o), who is a citizen of Lithuania, plans to apply for the 'Sons and daughters' permanent green card. If he is approved, he will have to live in the states for 5 years to become a citizen as my grandfather. My question: Can I (22 y/o) apply for the 'Sons and daughters' green card, when my father is not a citizen yet - when he's on the 5 years 'probation' period of becoming a citizen?

Asked over 3 years ago in Chicago, Illinois
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
DUI Jon Welborn North Carolina Lawyer Jon Welborn Verified Lawyer My practice is exclusively dedicated to family law and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show