Reversing legal guardianship of a child

My daughter gave legal guardianship of her 10 week old baby to a friend. She has since realized she did not understand the process and feels as if she was rushed into the decision without knowing the full implications of the decision. She would like to reverse the guardianship and grant it to me as she does not trust the person to whom she gave guardianship of her son to make decisions to benefit both the child and herself. She is entering into inpatient rehab in two weeks and would like to know how she can just reverse the guardianship.

Asked about 3 years ago in Carteret, New Jersey
Categories: Family

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Labour & Employment Mel Williams Virginia Lawyer Mel Williams Verified Lawyer Areas of practice: 1. Employment discrimination,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show