I am working on getting full custody of a child that is 2 yrs old. The mother Brandy Johnson is being an unfit mother to her child Conley Miller. She has been forcing him to leave from a place like my house and plus she has been beating her son to death. The lifestyle is polygamist.

Asked over 3 years ago in North Carolina
Categories: Family

Answer Now

Victor Lewis

Answer by Victor Lewis

Not VerifiedIllinois lawyer

This is a child custody issue. I think it will be better to take some professional help. The lawyers can help you in the best possible way. A lawyer experienced in child custody cases can help you get the custody arrangement that's in the best interests of your child. I have heard from my friend about the lawyer Bechara Tarabay. I am sharing this information that I found on the internet. I hope my suggestion helps you out.

Posted almost 3 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Victor Lewis, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Christina McPherson California Lawyer Christina McPherson Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show