Legal question

my son's wife left him and took the kids she's been gone for 13 days she says she's coming back this weekend for a visit we are wondering once the kids are at their legal residence if we can prevent her from taking them again

Asked about 3 years ago in Seneca, Kansas
Categories: Family

Answer Now

Victor Lewis

Answer by Victor Lewis

Not VerifiedIllinois lawyer

You can keep the children but I would suggest you to take some professional advice.

Posted over 2 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Victor Lewis, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Michigan Lawyer Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Verified Lawyer Attorney Suzanne Sukkar understands why immigration issues... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show