Civil lawsuit for unpaid probation fines

My Brother in law is on probation and is being sued by his probation officer for overdue fines. He has been paying as much as he can but can not afford to pay the full amount each month.I have reach that they can not put you in jail for not being able to afford the fines. Although, that is apparently what they are threatening.He obviously can not afford a lawyer so will he be able to obtain a public defender in this case?

Asked over 2 years ago in Georgia
Categories: Poverty Law  Civil Litigation  Human Rights

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Debt & Bankruptcy Sheila L. Rambeck Georgia Lawyer Sheila L. Rambeck Verified Lawyer We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show