I'm currently 6 1/2 months pregnant and think it's best for the father to give me full custody. The reason being he can't afford to pay for anything, he has several felony charges, and he does drugs. I've asked the father to sign me full custody but he said no. Is there anything I or the court can do?

Asked over 4 years ago in Florida
Categories: Family

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Mary Madeline Roberts New York Lawyer Mary Madeline Roberts Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show