Can i sue child protection

CAN I SUE CPS FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER? Child protection came to my house with over a half dozen waite park police officers ready to storm my house, I stopped the child protection worker in my front yard and asked what was going on and she told me they were there to talk, but actually they were there to take my kids. since they have taken my kids out of my house, my one year old has been hurt and my five year old is forced to watch his little brother while the foster parent plays games on her phone. The cps worker has knowingly lied on me and my wife, stating we are violent and careless with our kids, they have told the courts we refuse to work with them and we are violent towards them. These allegations are false.

Asked over 5 years ago in St. cloud, Minnesota
Categories: Human Rights  Civil Rights Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Personal Injury Bennett Long Alabama Lawyer Bennett Long Verified Lawyer At Long & Long Attorneys at Law, our experienced and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show