He always said i would never be able to get help cause i was a backwater hick

I have proof my ex lied about not being able to find me to serve divorce papers, dint know for 2yrs, what can be done at this point now that I have proof? Can I ask for the previous divorce to be thrown out or have it redone? We also signed a separation/postnatal agreed, had whiteness sign and had it notarized on a military base, why was he able to file without using it?

Asked almost 5 years ago in Texas
Categories: Military  Family  Legal Aid

Answer Now



Posted almost 5 years ago

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Civil Litigation Sharmil McKee Pennsylvania Lawyer Sharmil McKee Verified Lawyer I am a business lawyer in Philadelphia. I help small and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show