How can i recover money paid to a mechanic that did not complete the repairs?

I paid a mechanic to do some repairs on my car, but the repairs was not completed. After a month of calling and showing up at his garage, I was forced to have my car towed to another mechanic. I even ask him to just put the parts back in my car so I take it some where else. He refused to do any work on my car even though I had paid him in full. It was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced. He never returned the money I paid him either. Is there any way that I can recover the money i paid the mechanic? I don't have a receipt for the money I paid, but I have witnesses that can attest to what happened.

Asked about 4 years ago in Atlanta, Georgia
Categories: Civil Litigation

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Patents, Trademarks, Copyright James R Coleman Florida Lawyer James R Coleman Verified Lawyer Practice limited to patent, copyright, and trademark. ... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show