Transferring children's service case to another state

I live in ohio. I have three children, 1 of which has an open case with children's services. The other twos case has been closed. We would like to move to Pennsylvania due to my husband having a guranteed job being a police officer after completing police academy down there. Are we able to transfer the open case to another state?

Asked over 4 years ago in Canton, Ohio
Categories: Family  Juvenile Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Insurance HOWARD SHERNOFF California Lawyer HOWARD SHERNOFF Verified Lawyer Specializing in insurance bad faith and insurance broker... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show