Temporary work visa, social security payments

Hi, I worked on a temporary work visa in the USA and paid social security. Now I live in another country. What happens to the money that I contributed?Can I get them back one day and what do I need to provide to the government in terms of documents if I am eligible to receive them. Thank you.

Asked over 4 years ago in Chicago, Illinois
Categories: Social Security & Disability

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Labour & Employment Mel Williams Virginia Lawyer Mel Williams Verified Lawyer Areas of practice: 1. Employment discrimination,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show