I would like to know what should do and do thay have a case

My truck was seized in tn. The person I bought it from told the police one year later that I paid him in druges. I now have to go to a hearing to try to get it back. It is registered in my name and has been. I do not have a bill of sale. But when I paid him we went right down and put the title in my name. Then one year later they seized. And they are saying that because I bought it with druges it should be forfeited. What happened was he went and blew the money and now he has nothing

Asked over 5 years ago in Tennessee
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Labour & Employment Mel Williams Virginia Lawyer Mel Williams Verified Lawyer Areas of practice: 1. Employment discrimination,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show