Washington state probate/community property issue

Is there any possible way for my brothers and I to be awarded any of my dads estate even though he died before he made out a everything? Isnt there any stipulation or circumstance that we could find that could help us, we only have a few days left to file a claim, wich i was also told could only be filled 1/2 of the amount? The lawyer i went to see said she wouldn t take the case, but recommend that I get a second opinion.

Asked over 5 years ago in Washington
Categories: Wills, Estates, Trusts

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Michigan Lawyer Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Verified Lawyer Attorney Suzanne Sukkar understands why immigration issues... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show