I need legal direction

What kind of attorney do I need when receiving a summons for rent I owe when my LLC went under. My partner dissolved our partnership, but up to that point the rent was current and after I was gone she let the business close.

Asked over 5 years ago in Arizona
Categories: Civil Litigation  Business Law  General Legal Questions

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Labour & Employment Mel Williams Virginia Lawyer Mel Williams Verified Lawyer Areas of practice: 1. Employment discrimination,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show