We want to live with our mother

I want to live with my mother but my dad won't let me. Living at my dad's has caused me to lose weight, and my grades have been doing poorly. I am 15. I also have a sister that is 13 who also cannot stand living there and I don't want anything to do with him. My mother does not have money for a lawyer. What can we do so that we can be back with her permanently? We are really desperate and have no Idea what to do. Can someone please help us.

Asked over 5 years ago in Texas
Categories: Human Rights  Family  Legal Aid

Answer Now



Not VerifiedCalifornia lawyer

Can help
please call my office
ask for Steve

Posted over 5 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact GREGORY JACKSONN, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
DUI Jon Welborn North Carolina Lawyer Jon Welborn Verified Lawyer My practice is exclusively dedicated to family law and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show