Civil theft

I received a demand letter for a Civil Theft case in FL I had no hand in, I live in NY What should I do? My ex fiancee used my information without my knowledge to conduct the possible infraction so I am being sue as being a proxy he is being sued him self and he has given statements I had nothing to do with this. The demand is for over $25,000. Can my ex send a letter to the attorney taking full responsibility for the issue?

Asked about 6 years ago in Florida
Categories: Civil Litigation

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
DUI Jon Welborn North Carolina Lawyer Jon Welborn Verified Lawyer My practice is exclusively dedicated to family law and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show