Child custody and support

Am I considered primary physical custodian since my son stays with me 194 overnights (53% of the time)? Do I still have to pay child support even if my ex-husband makes less money than me?

Asked over 5 years ago in Pennsylvania
Categories: Family

Answer Now

Joseph  Diamond

Answer by Joseph Diamond

Not VerifiedCalifornia lawyer


Posted over 5 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Joseph Diamond, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Patents, Trademarks, Copyright James R Coleman Florida Lawyer James R Coleman Verified Lawyer Practice limited to patent, copyright, and trademark. ... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show