Continue support until 18 while living with someone other than parent.

My son wants to move out at 17. I will be leaving Michigan for work in another state

Asked over 5 years ago in Mississippi
Categories: Family  Juvenile Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Christina McPherson California Lawyer Christina McPherson Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show