Need help

My husband took my gun (it's registered) from our home and had it for a while but I wasn't aware about it until a couple of weeks before his mom called and told me he was locked up, they raided her house and found my gun. At the time I was upset at him so I decided to not pick him up from jail. Well, the state picked up the case now they're trying to give him years but they also came to my home and had me tell them how he ended up with my gun out my sleep one morning and wrote a statement, now they're using my statement against him. How do i take back that statement? He doesn't really have a background and I don't want him to go to jail.

Asked over 6 years ago in Chicago, Illinois
Categories: Municipal Law  Civil Litigation  Criminal Law  Constitutional Law  Privacy Law  General Legal Questions  Family

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Mary Madeline Roberts New York Lawyer Mary Madeline Roberts Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show