Trying to get someone not go to trial on criminal charges by threatening wife and mother-in-law of money laundering. also and want to fac

Falsely accused of drug money laundering via police trying to get a plea bargain from soninlaw who is falsely accused of drug dealing. What do I need to do?

Asked about 7 years ago in Massachusetts
Categories: Prisoners' Rights  Elder Law  Criminal Law  Corporate/Commercial  Constitutional Law  First Amendment  Civil Rights Law

Answer Now

Antonio Gimbernat

Answer by Antonio Gimbernat

Not VerifiedHawaii lawyer

I would suggest you take the 5th Amendment & not say anything. This forces them to find & provide evidence (to the Court) against you (Which takes Time, Work & Money). If you believe you will be indicted, you should seek the Counsel of a Local Criminal Defense Attorney. Best Wishes

Posted almost 7 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Antonio Gimbernat, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Patents, Trademarks, Copyright James R Coleman Florida Lawyer James R Coleman Verified Lawyer Practice limited to patent, copyright, and trademark. ... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show