Civil rights

While serving time in state prison 2 prison guards and 2 nurses medicated my food against my knowledge or consent. A civil rights complaint was subsequently filed in Los Angeles (CV10-8955-CJC-JPR) and it is in discovery now. Due to the fact that I am not allowed to go back for trial (I was deported), and due to the fact that I cannot find an attorney to represent myself, the case is going to be dismissed. Do I have any options left?

Asked almost 7 years ago in California
Categories: Civil Litigation  General Legal Questions  Human Rights  Immigration  Civil Rights Law  Constitutional Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Scott J. Whitbeck New York Lawyer Scott J. Whitbeck Verified Lawyer A boutique law firm specializing in litigation, debt relief,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show