Possibility of entering canada?

My fiance is currently 18 years old and he lives in the US. He was adjudicated at the age of 12 for a sexual offence. He has since gone though rehabilitation and a probation period, he has not committed any other offences since the given date and he is working on paying off his fines. We are both wondering if there is any way he would be able to enter Canada, as I live in canada and him meeting my family would be a great thing. Thank you!

Asked about 6 years ago in Oregon
Categories: Criminal Law  Juvenile Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Labour & Employment Mel Williams Virginia Lawyer Mel Williams Verified Lawyer Areas of practice: 1. Employment discrimination,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show