Saving my life & giving me unconditional love = winning my daughter back faithfully!

I'm in WA state. Can I reopen and contest or take to trial... a non- contested resolution as the final order/judgement in a non-parental custody case? The order was signed and agreed upon 4yrs ago while I was under a lot pressure, financial hardship, manipulation, and without representation. I honestly did not know it was final. I would never have signed it.

Asked about 7 years ago in Tacoma, Washington
Categories: Civil Litigation  Human Rights  Appellate Practice  Constitutional Law  First Amendment  Private Investigations  Privacy Law  Family  Civil Rights Law  Legal Aid

Answer Now

Reply by Admin Administrator

I'm sorry no one has answered your question yet. Generally custody arrangements can be re-opened because circumstances change often. Please try emailing or calling one of the lawyers that practice family law in your state, who are listed on our directory. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Posted about 7 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Debt & Bankruptcy Sheila L. Rambeck Georgia Lawyer Sheila L. Rambeck Verified Lawyer We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show