Recant statement help

If a minor child discloses to a school counselor that there may be abuse going on, but wants to recant the statement after the school gets the police involved but before charges have been filled, because she realizes she wasn't thinking clearly. What would be the best way for her to recant and clear things up?

Asked almost 7 years ago in Nampa, Idaho
Categories: Criminal Law  Family  Juvenile Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Scott J. Whitbeck New York Lawyer Scott J. Whitbeck Verified Lawyer A boutique law firm specializing in litigation, debt relief,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show