Recanting my statement

Can I recant my statement and not be accused of purgery? In court I said that my son tried to kill me,the jury found him guilty of aggervated battery and the Judge sentenced him to 20 years mandatory.Now I have changed my mind, and want to recant my statement and tell the truth,that he was only trying to protect his mother from my attacts.

Asked over 6 years ago in Orlando, Florida
Categories: Prisoners' Rights  Criminal Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Civil Litigation Sharmil McKee Pennsylvania Lawyer Sharmil McKee Verified Lawyer I am a business lawyer in Philadelphia. I help small and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show