Long term care

Our property is in both our names. Recently we have found out that my husband has a frontal lobe disease. I want to know if I should put our properties in my name only so not to loose it if he needs long term care.

Asked over 7 years ago in Dillon, Montana
Categories: Wills, Estates, Trusts  Family

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Debt & Bankruptcy Sheila L. Rambeck Georgia Lawyer Sheila L. Rambeck Verified Lawyer We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show