Selling land overseas

I live in the US and own land in Japan. Do I need a lawyer to sell the property? If so, what type?

Asked over 7 years ago in Wisconsin
Categories: Real Estate  Wills, Estates, Trusts

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Insurance HOWARD SHERNOFF California Lawyer HOWARD SHERNOFF Verified Lawyer Specializing in insurance bad faith and insurance broker... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show