30 day notice to move out of state

How do I write a 30day notice to kids dad to move out of state? And what if he dont live at his old address and I cant find him? We havent seen or heard from him in over a year. 

Asked almost 7 years ago in Kansas
Categories: Family

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Mary Madeline Roberts New York Lawyer Mary Madeline Roberts Verified Lawyer https://www.marymadelineroberts.legal Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show