Proof of namechange

I need to renew my Florida driver's license but I need to show a marriage license to show proof of name change. I lost my marriage license and so did the state. So here I am with an Ohio birth certificate with one name and a social security card and all other documents with my current name but no way to link the two. So I ask is there some way to prove my name was changed?

Asked over 7 years ago in Florida
Categories: Municipal Law  General Legal Questions  Family

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Patents, Trademarks, Copyright James R Coleman Florida Lawyer James R Coleman Verified Lawyer Practice limited to patent, copyright, and trademark. ... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show