Months of no pay

My son and I have the same name, I am Sr., he, Jr., we work at the same place, the have taken my child support out of his pay, they have given me $0 checks. This has been going on for over 3 months. I have spoken to the GM sleveral times to no resolve

Asked almost 8 years ago in Missouri
Categories: Business Law  Labour & Employment

Answer Now

Edward L Armstrong

Answer by Edward L Armstrong

VerifiedMissouri lawyer

You need to retain counsel and have him/her file a motion to quash the garnishment writ and return funds to the proper person

Posted almost 8 years ago

Edward L. Armstrong Attorney at Law Edward L.Armstrong, P.C.

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Edward L Armstrong, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Personal Injury Kevin Crockett California Lawyer Kevin Crockett Verified Lawyer Kevin Crockett is a personal injury attorney located in... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show