I lost my son in car accident 01/2010- <p>newspaper printed his name first thing in the morning /drinking was the cause without confirming</p> <p>with family</p> <p>it was unusal behaviour of my son -I still didn't get answers or closure that where he was coming from,who called him at night ???</p> <p>what can I do in this defamation of my son ?</p>

Asked almost 7 years ago in Windsor canada, Michigan
Categories: Civil Litigation

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Mary Madeline Roberts New York Lawyer Mary Madeline Roberts Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show