Court date

I plead not guilty to an inattentive driving ticket and will be flying to Alaska the day of my court date. I wrote the judge for an extension and called court Friday. Letter was still sitting on judges desk. Is there a way to get someone to represent me so I don't have to be there?

Asked almost 8 years ago in Boise, Idaho
Categories: General Legal Questions

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Insurance HOWARD SHERNOFF California Lawyer HOWARD SHERNOFF Verified Lawyer Specializing in insurance bad faith and insurance broker... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show